How to Record
In this tutorial, you will learn how to completely record your video with an audio sound track. Should you have any issues, please feel free to email Steven here: email@example.com
How-To Video Tutorial
Choosing your device
- Choose what device you are going to use
- You are going to need one to record and a second device to listen to the audio track on
- Use the device that you plan on uploading the video with, for this example an iPhone
- Grab the device and get it out
- Open the Camera App
- Make sure the phone is facing towards you so that way you can see yourself singing. Read this tutorial if you are having issues: https://atimetosing.org/how-to/how-to-switch-camera-faces/
- Find a place where you can place the phone and see yourself on the screen
- Make sure you are on the video mode
- Take a test video recording saying, “Test 123” by pressing the red record button in the screen. When finished, press the red record button again to stop recording.
- On the bottom left of the screen, you should see a small box where you can preview your previous made videos/images. Go ahead and tap on it.
- Watch the video you just made. Look how simple that was.
- Now go back to the camera where you can see yourself. Make sure your face is in the frame. Make sure you are centered in the frame.
- Go ahead and grab the second device that you are going to listen to the audio track on
- Once you are ready, go ahead and tap record on your phone
- Then play the audio track on the second device
- You will hear the audio track begin with “1-2-3-4-Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap.” Go ahead and say that/clap that along with the audio track. Then do your thing, and sing!
Once you are done singing, stop recording. Review the video you just made. If it looks like you goofed, just try again. You’ve got this! Once you’re okay with the video, that’s it, you’re done.
Now we move on to uploading the video.